New To BBQ Restaurants? Here’s What You Need To Try!
Barbeque – called BBQ in the US, and Barbie in Australia – refers to a cooking style, where the meat (could be veggies too!) is slow-cooked on charcoal or wood, usually outdoors. Most of us have fancied the good BBQ food in movies, but visiting a restaurant is a new game altogether. While chefs have their own way of customizing some of the classic barbeque food recipes and some items can be really localized, traditional BBQ items remain cult favorites. For instance, some restaurants have become really iconic over the years. If you check the Q39 menu in Kansas City, you will be surprised with the options. In this post, we are sharing some of the best things you must try when at a BBQ restaurant.
- Grilled/smoked pork belly. Easily one of the best things you can try at a BBQ restaurant, this recipe is meant for every foodie who loves pork. Pork belly has distinct flavors of its own, but if you go ahead and smoke it to perfection, the experience is incredible.
- Chicken wings. Not a fan of pork? Never mind! Chicken wings cooked in the BBQ style is a great option for almost everyone. While there are different versions of the classic chicken wings, BBQ works best when in traditional or chipotle sauce. Dip it in whatever you like or grab a bite directly – we promise you won’t regret this.
- Could be pork or beef ribs, but this is one recipe that BBQ loves swear by. In Texas, this is easily the most-ordered food items on the menu. Beef ribs can be also named as short ribs, and if you are in love with protein packed recipes, nothing can beat this one.
- Chicken breast. Cooked to perfection, chicken breast in the BBQ style is a must-try item at almost any restaurant. You will find a lot of eateries serving what is called the BBQ-chipotle style, and it is worth paying every penny. The charred and smoked effect works wondrously well with chicken breast that’s usually prone to getting chewy otherwise.
- Of course, you cannot miss on sausages, which come in all styles and flavors, beyond the standard breakfast fare that most of us are used to. Both beef and pork sausages taste great when smoked, and you can find a wide range of customized recipes, depending on the restaurant you choose.
Book your table now!